.

August 21, 2013

JustFab: My FREE Boots + 20% Off!

I can't wait for these boots from JustFab to arrive! I have been wanting a pair since last season, but couldn't justify the big $ for them...thankfully I scored these for FREE! I did have to pay $4.99 shipping but it was worth it for such a fabulous deal!

I scored these for free the same way I scored my daughters 3-piece clothing set from FabKids for free...I signed up but didn't purchase anything right away and a couple weeks (maybe months?) later I received a special e-mail invite for a FREE item! This is just one of the many ways I am able to help clothe myself and my family on the cheap.

JustFab is very similar to ShoeDazzle where members receive monthly shoe and handbag selections based on their personal style, and the items are handpicked for them by their own style expert. It's like having a personal shopper and celebrity stylist in one! You can become a member here, but you don't have to wait weeks (or months) to get a great deal --new members can take 20% off their first item + get FREE shipping!

Come back and let us know what fabulous items you score!


Don’t want to miss a single deal? Get Wicked Good Deals sent directly to your Inbox! Subscribe to Mama's Frugal Finds by Email

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think!