.

August 19, 2013

Ocean State Job Lot: FREE Imagine Soup!


This weekend, while I was in Ocean State Job Lot picking up my $2.99 Spectrum Coconut Oil, I spied Organic Imagine Soup for ONLY $1.60 --I paired that with the *HOT* $2/1 coupon available on Facebook and scored two cans for FREE!
Buy (1) Imagine Soup at $1.60 (confirmed in Sanford)
Use the *HOT* $2/1 Imagine printable (Facebook)
Final price FREE!

 I'm not sure if this is available at all Ocean State Job Lots, but if you're going anyways keep a look out!

Here are a few other deals I spotted...
Buy (2) Maple Grove Dressings 8 0z at $1.50 each
Use $1/2 printable here
Final price only $1.00 each!

Buy (2) Welch's Sparkling Juice Drinks at $2.00 each
Use $1/2 printable here
Final price only $1.50 each!

Buy (2) Pantene Color Preserve Shampoo 6.7 oz at $1.50 each
Use $2/2 printable here
Final price only $0.50 each!
Don’t want to miss a single deal? Get Wicked Good Deals sent directly to your Inbox! Subscribe to Mama's Frugal Finds by Email

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think!